Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best streaming site on the net please register and enjoy the shows we have for you

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plans for christian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamAVFC1985
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-03-02

plans for christian Empty
PostSubject: plans for christian   plans for christian I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Ok. that was completely unexpected. Christian on ECW......... who would have thought it. a big suprise, but horrible performance by wwe. I officially think that todd grishiam is a piece of **** cus he cant sell being suprised at all. Christian is a 2 time NWA world champ he deserved atleast a better return to the wwe than just appearing. in my opinion wwe **** up again.

But other than that. christian being on ECW might be a good thing. Maybe he can help make ECW into a better brand and provide a good match at wresltemania?!?!?! what i hope is that he doesnt stay there long. either the draft or money in the bank should get christian to a better brand. but if he does stay on ECW he better be the champ the entire time, cuz nobody on that roster can beat him. the only 2 that could come close are miz and morrison but they have the tag titles

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://awwefootballfan.forumotion.com

plans for christian
Page 1 of 1