Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best streaming site on the net please register and enjoy the shows we have for you

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taz “Biggest A-HOLE”, Tazmission and More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiamAVFC1985
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Taz “Biggest A-HOLE”, Tazmission and More Empty
PostSubject: Taz “Biggest A-HOLE”, Tazmission and More   Taz “Biggest A-HOLE”, Tazmission and More I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:13 am

Taz “Biggest A-HOLE”, Tazmission and More Taz-on-facebook

Former WWE superstar TAZ has posted an few questions and answers on his official Facebook. Here are a few snippets from his entry:

-Bryan Tann -In the old ECW who was the one guy that was just the biggest asshole? Who was somebody that NOBODY liked, and always wondered ‘How the hell did this jerk get here?’

I hate to admit this but I’m gonna shoot straight with you, I was probley the biggest A-Hole back in the original ECW days. I don’t think most of the locker room “liked” me….and they shouldn’t have. At times, I was a bit immature and difficult to deal with….it took me a long time to “make it” and I was always told I would NEVER make it in the industry and that motivated me but also developed a huge chip on my shoulder so I wasn’t mature enough (sometimes) to handle the push and was very protecting of what I achieved. If I had to do it all over again, I would put a better effort in being humble! Life experiences and settling down has taught me to not take myself so serious.

-Mark Romanovitch -How did you decide to use the “Tazmission” as your finisher?

I wanted to be different. I wanted to use a submission hold that wasn’t the typical Figure Four or Boston Crab type submission. So I went to my Judo back round and used the Kata Ha Jime (the authentic Japanese name). I also picked the Tazmission because I knew I could use it on anyone….no matter how big or small….that is extremely important. That is how I also came up with winning a match via “Tap Out”…no one had done that in the U.S. in Pro Wrestling on TV up to that point. I was a big fan of PANCRASE (Japanese Pro Wrestling /MMA company in the 90’s, they were UFC before UFC) back than and wanted to incorporate some of there concepts in my style in regards to being a “hybrid fighter”. Read the rest of his Q&A Click here TAZ Facebook
Back to top Go down
https://awwefootballfan.forumotion.com

Taz “Biggest A-HOLE”, Tazmission and More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: wwe section :: wwe news-
Jump to: